The Miami Dolphins closed their mandatory minicamp this week and there was plenty of nuggets to digest but I've narrowed it down to just ten.
10. Dolphins had solid practices all three days when most teams gave their players the third day off and multiple players reported their approval of the fresh, loose, fun, and youthful culture new HC Adam Gase brings.
9. DE's Mario William and Jason Jones were excused from minicamp for personal reasons.
8. Multiple cameo appearances from Dan Marino, Nat Moore, Wes Welker, and Reggie Wayne working with the receivers.
7. Dallas Thomas got 1st team reps at OG (Yes this scares me to death too).
6. Dolphins sign Drake (the running back not the rapper) and cut QB Logan Thomas & DT Charles Tuaau.
5. Tannehill looked sharp and aggressive with more freedom at the line of scrimmage.
4. Su introduced Cameron Wake as Wakezilla before Wake's press conference.
3. 1st Round pick Laremy Tunsil looked great getting downfield as a pulling guard.
2. Back to Wake, he's back looking and moving great. He also gave his approval of new DC Vance Joseph attacking style defense.
1. Reshad Jones is back! He ended his nerve wrecking, longstanding one day hold out on Wednesday.
By Dan Adams
TW, IG, FB - danadamsfilms