I would like to play a game with all of the wonderful fans who read this site. It is called... This or That. I am going to present you with a series of 5 scenarios, where you will need to select one of two scenarios ( This or That .) Let's get this party started:
1. This ( Re-signing Jarvis Landry to a 4 year / $62 million deal, with $36 million guaranteed ) or That ( Letting Landry walk, and spend the money elsewhere ). My Take: Pay that man his money! We cannot afford to lose Jarvis.
2. This ( Bring Ryan Tannehill back + Re-sign Matt Moore ) or That ( Cut bait with Ryan + Draft a QB in the first round ). My Take: Bring RT13 back for one more year, let Moore walk, and draft a QB in the first 2 rounds.
3. This ( Heading into 2018 with Kenyan Drake as your featured back ) or That ( Head into the 2018 draft with the notion of drafting a running back in the first 2 rounds ). My Take: Drake has shown me enough for me to give a full year of him being the featured back. We have more pressing needs that come before the running back 1 spot.
4. This ( Julius Thomas has shown enough, in the 2nd half of the year, to warrant a new team friendly deal ) or That ( Cut bait with Thomas, Fasano, and draft a replacement in the first 3 rounds of the draft). My Take: Get younger, and draft an athletic freak to play Tight End in the first 3 rounds of the draft.
5. This ( The starting quarterback for the first game of 2018 is Ryan Tannehill ) or That ( The starting quarterback for the first game of 2018 is either Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, or Josh Rosen .) My Take: I would love 1 of the rookies, but I have a feeling Adam Gase is going to stick with the incumbent.
I would love to hear your feedback. Have a great weekend, GO FINS.